Sunday, September 9, 2012

My favorite muesli!

I've tried a lot of different types of muesli (which took me about 1 year to realize how to pronounce!) and I finally found the one I loved!  You can put it in milk (or almond milk--my fav) or yogurt (I like using Kefir unsweetened or unsweetened greek yogurt).

Serves: well depends on how much you use per cup of milk/yogurt :) but lasts me about a week or two...

Ingredients:
3 cups of old fashioned oats
1/2 cup of your favorite dried fruit (I use raisins and dried blueberries)
2 teaspoons of chia seeds
1 1/2 tablespoons of unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup of chopped nuts (I used the food processor to chop almonds, pumpkin seeds, and cashews)


Mix these all together and keep in an air-tight container! (See I already ate a lot of it :)!)


No comments:

Post a Comment